Food & Drink
Whole Roasted Parmigiano Reggiano Cauliflower
October 13, 2018
- 1 large cauliflower head rinsed well
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of parsley
- 1/3 cup of grated parmigiano reggiano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Trim the cauliflower head. Remove the leaves, but be sure not to remove to much of the base/stem.
- Place the cauliflower head in a baking dish. Fill the baking dish with 1/2 inch of water. Cover the dish completely with aluminum foil making sure the edges are sealed tight. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until you can easily poke a toothpick through the center of the cauliflower head. You want the cauliflower to be lightly steamed.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, combine the parsley, olive oil, grated cheese and salt in a food process and process until smooth. Remove the paste and set aside.
- When cauliflower is cooked through, remove from the oven.
- Discard the aluminum foil, drain the water from the baking dish and let the cauliflower cool (in the baking dish) for at least 5 minutes
- Increase the oven temp to BROIL
- Brush the cauliflower head with the parsley and parmigian paste and return to oven for at least 10 minutes or until the cauliflower head is a deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven, slice and devour!!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.