Avocado and Goat Cheese Dip Recipe
Dips are a great way to trick your kids…I mean introduce your kids to new foods. This particular dip is a big hit with adults and kiddos of any age. It also works well on top of baked chicken….specifically overcooked chicken that needs rescuing.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 0 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
1 ripe avocado
4 oz of goat cheese (room temperature)
1 tsp salt
½ tblsp olive oil
Avocado and Goat Cheese Dip
- Chop cherry tomatoes in quarters and toss into a bowl. Add olive oil and ½ tsp of salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Mash the avocado until creamy. Add ½ tsp of salt to avocado. Mix well and set aside.
- Mash goat cheese in separate dish and set aside.
- In a sturdy glass (see picture above) or mug begin to layer the mixtures. First add the tomatoes, then the goat cheese, then the avocado.
- Cover the top of the glass with plastic wrap and keep in frig until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, flip the glass upside down and place on top of a large flat serving plate. Let the dip sit for 10 minutes and then gently lift the glass.
- Surround dip with your favorite chips and ENJOY!