Food & Drink
Easy Weeknight Fall Pasta Recipe
October 9, 2018
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 lb of your favorite pasta. I used “I Sedanini”, but ziti, farfalle, orchiette all work!
- 3 cups of butternut squash, peeled and cubed.
- 3 links of sweet Italian sausage. Remove the case. Break into small pieces.
- 2 cups of shaved asparagus
- 3/4 cup grated pecorino romano
- 1 tsp salt
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to boil. Follow instructions on package on how to cook the pasta al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a nonstick large skillet. Add the sausage and cook until brown.
- Remove the sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to the same skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Add the butternut squash. Season with salt and cook until the squash is tender and slightly brown.
- When butternut squash is cooked, do NOT remove. Instead, add back the sausage and the shaved asparagus. Note : Add the asparagus last and try to distribute it evenly.
- Drain the pasta and reserve some of the pasta water.
- Add the pasta to the pan
- Add about 1/4 cup of pasta water to the pan and stir until all the ingredients come together
- Top with grated pecorino romano and serve immediately
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.