Food & Drink
Luv Your Thighs-Garlic, Rosemary & Thyme Chicken Thighs
March 11, 2019
Spring is around the corner, but it still feels like winter here which means I can still light a fire in our fireplace, cook up a hearty chicken roast and feel good about it!
This recipe is a one-pan meal. It’s a super easy recipe that is always a crowd pleaser! Try it and let me know what you think.
Click here for printable recipe
GARLIC, ROSEMARY AND THYME CHICKEN THIGHS
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of chopped Rosemary
- 1 tbsp of chopped Thyme
- 10 chicken skin on chicken thighs trimmed
- 1 bag of frozen peas
- 3 small yellow onions sliced
- 15 small yukon gold potatoes cut in four
- 3 tbsp of melted butter
- 5 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Toss the first 6 ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds to create the marinade
- Place the chicken in a large bowl/container. Pour the marinade over the chicken making sure each thigh is coated in the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for no less than 6 hours. 10-24 hours is ideal
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Add the peas, onions, and potatoes to a large roasting pan. Pour the butter over the veggies. Using your hands work the butter through the veggies making sure they are lightly coated.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the veggies.
- Place the chicken thighs over the veggies
- Lay the rosemary over the thighs (see below)
- Place the roasting tray in the oven and roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the roasting tray from the oven. Remove the chicken from the tray, set aside and return the veggies to the oven to cook for another 15/20 minutes. If you like your potatoes crispy increase the oven temp to 450 before returning the veggies to the oven.
- When the veggies are cooked to your liking, remove them from the oven and place the thighs back into the tray.
- Serve family style from the tray!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.