Food & Drink
Roasted Corn Salad!
January 14, 2016
Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love my fruits and veggies. I’m always going out of my way to make my barbecue sides more than just an after thought.
Here are two dishes that I make regularly. They are quick, easy and huge crowd pleasers for the young and old.
Spicy Roasted Corn with Cotijo Cheese:
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s Frozen Roasted Corn
- 2 green jalapeno, deseeded and diced
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 2 shallots minced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 cup Grated Cotijo Cheese
- In a large skillet melt the butter
- Add the shallots, red onion, jalapeno pepper and red pepper. Cook until they begin to get tender
- Add the roasted corn and salt. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes or until the corn is warm.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with Cotijo cheese and garnish with cilantro
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.