Food & Drink
Spaghetti, Zucchini and Turkey Pie! Oh My!
January 15, 2016
- 2 medium Zucchini Spiralized
- 1/2 lb of Spaghetti
- 3/4 lb or Ground Turkey
- 2 Cups of Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of ricotta
- 1 Cup of Italian Blend Shredded Cheese (Provolone, Asiago, Fontina). You can also use high quality Mozzarella.
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmigiana
- Salt and Pepper
Let’s Start Cookin!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook the ground turkey, breaking the meat into small pieces. Season with salt, pepper and any of your favorite Italian spice.
- Cook spaghetti al dente, drain and add about 1/4 cup of sauce to keep the pasta from sticking.
- Combine the spiralized zucchini and the cooked spaghetti. Set aside.
- Beat together eggs and 1/2 cup of the grated parmigiana.
- Add 1 cup of sauce, ricotta and egg mixture to the ground meat. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the ground meat mixture to the spaghetti. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the spaghetti mixture to you pie dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup sauce and shredded cheeses.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving broil for 5 minutes.