Food & Drink
What’s Up Doc? Honey Orange Roasted Carrots
October 23, 2017
1 bundle of organic orange carrots, stems removed (thin carrots work best)
1 bundle of organic purple carrots, stems removed (thin carrots work best)
3 tbs spoons of local honey
Juice from 1 large orange
1/4 cup of olive oil
2 tsp of sea salt
6 ounces of goat cheese
1 tbs of chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper
- Cut each carrot in half
- In a small glass bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey , orange juice
- Toss the carrots in the mixture
- Evenly spread the carrots on the pan. Sprinkle with 1 tsp of salt. (If the pan looks too crowded, use 2 pans)
- Reserve the remaining honey, orange mixture
- Roast carrots for 20 minutes. Remove and drizzle the remaining honey/orange mixture on the carrots.
- Return to oven for another 20 minutes or until the carrots begin to brown
- Remove carrots and allow to cool for 10 minutes
- Plate carrots. Sprinkle remaining salt, goat cheese and garnish with parsley.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.