Food & Drink
Luv Your Thighs-Garlic, Rosemary & Thyme Chicken Thighs
March 11, 2019
Spring is around the corner, but it still feels like winter here which means I can still light a fire in our fireplace, cook up a hearty chicken roast and feel good about it!
This recipe is a one-pan meal. It’s a super easy recipe that is always a crowd pleaser! Try it and let me know what you think.
Click here for printable recipe
GARLIC, ROSEMARY AND THYME CHICKEN THIGHS
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of chopped Rosemary
- 1 tbsp of chopped Thyme
- 10 chicken skin on chicken thighs trimmed
- 1 bag of frozen peas
- 3 small yellow onions sliced
- 15 small yukon gold potatoes cut in four
- 3 tbsp of melted butter
- 5 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Toss the first 6 ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds to create the marinade
- Place the chicken in a large bowl/container. Pour the marinade over the chicken making sure each thigh is coated in the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for no less than 6 hours. 10-24 hours is ideal
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Add the peas, onions, and potatoes to a large roasting pan. Pour the butter over the veggies. Using your hands work the butter through the veggies making sure they are lightly coated.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the veggies.
- Place the chicken thighs over the veggies
- Lay the rosemary over the thighs (see below)
- Place the roasting tray in the oven and roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the roasting tray from the oven. Remove the chicken from the tray, set aside and return the veggies to the oven to cook for another 15/20 minutes. If you like your potatoes crispy increase the oven temp to 450 before returning the veggies to the oven.
- When the veggies are cooked to your liking, remove them from the oven and place the thighs back into the tray.
- Serve family style from the tray!
Mom, Wife, TV Host, Food Blogger
Sometimes sweet, sometimes savory
Follow for recipes & lifestyle tips #beYOUtiful
Tiktok @erekasfood 502K followers