Food & Drink
Veggies Your Kids Will Eat: Baby Elotes aka Mexican Corn
January 31, 2017
If you desperately trying to get your kids to EAT THEIR VEGGIES, I’m very confident that this recipes will win your little ones over! My son won’t eat regular corn, but he devours these baby elotes!
BABY ELOTES-MEXICAN CORN:
1 package of baby corn (approximately 18 pieces)
2 tbsp of butter
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp of light sour cream
2 tbsp of mayo
¼ cup of grated cotija cheese or grated parmesan cheese
smoked paprika to sprinkle
1 tbsp of chopped parsley
- Heat butter in a large non-stick pan over medium high heat. When butter melts add baby corn and cover. Cook for 2 ½ minutes. Flip corn. Cook for another 2 ½ minutes then remove from heat.
- While corn is cooling, mix the sour cream and mayo together well.
- Once corn is room temperature, sprinkle with salt and place on serving platter.
- Brush the corn with sour cream/mayo mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese generously over corn
- Sprinkle smoked paprika lightly over corm
- Garnish with parsley and serve!
Mom, Wife, TV Host, Food Blogger
Sometimes sweet, sometimes savory
Follow for recipes & lifestyle tips #beYOUtiful
Tiktok @erekasfood 462K followers